post baby exercise

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Spinning Class....

Well last night I returned to spinning class. I was very worried it would be too painful, but it was great. The instructor, Dwight, worked us hard though. We spent the entire class doing hills, with almost half the time spent standing. It was a great workout, however I was looking for something a little easier for my first time back. At least this way I didn't get saddle sore :-)

The majority of my weight is on my thighs and butt, so hopefully the spinning will help remove that quickly! It always amazes me that the baby is all in the belly, but all the weight seems to go to my bottom side. My waistline is almost back to normal, which makes my bottom look even larger. ugh... at least I'm working on it now.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Way to go Scheri! You will have your pre-preggo body back before you know it.

    What is it with those hills? My instructor this morning decided we needed to do a 12 minute hill, at least she gave us some RunDMC to pant along to :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home