another great week
I had a great week! It feels so good to get out of the house in the evening and go to the gym. I'm so thankful Harsha has enough energy to play with the kids while I go. I really need that time to zone out and focus on my own body, instead of the children's.
I do have a funny story to share. Last night I was sweating away on the cross training machine and I got hit on! lol It must be the assets that breast feeding has given me :-) He was so clueless, it was pathetic. I couldn't figure out why he thought I'd be interested... For starters, I had big blue paw print stamps all over the backs of my hands, only something a mommy would have. And then of course, the wedding ring. It took him a good five minutes to figure out I really wasn't interested. Anyway, I found humor in it.
I lost a little over 3lbs this week, which is more than they recommend. I guess I get to eat more :-) I haven't cut back my eating, because I love to eat. I just exercise so I can eat. And since I lost a pound too much, I get to eat more. yippee!
I'll check in again early next week. I have a spinning class planned for tomorrow, yoga Sunday, elliptical/weight training Monday and then another spinning class on Tuesday. It helps me to have my exercise all scheduled for the week, otherwise I get too busy and don't take the time I need.
I do have a funny story to share. Last night I was sweating away on the cross training machine and I got hit on! lol It must be the assets that breast feeding has given me :-) He was so clueless, it was pathetic. I couldn't figure out why he thought I'd be interested... For starters, I had big blue paw print stamps all over the backs of my hands, only something a mommy would have. And then of course, the wedding ring. It took him a good five minutes to figure out I really wasn't interested. Anyway, I found humor in it.
I lost a little over 3lbs this week, which is more than they recommend. I guess I get to eat more :-) I haven't cut back my eating, because I love to eat. I just exercise so I can eat. And since I lost a pound too much, I get to eat more. yippee!
I'll check in again early next week. I have a spinning class planned for tomorrow, yoga Sunday, elliptical/weight training Monday and then another spinning class on Tuesday. It helps me to have my exercise all scheduled for the week, otherwise I get too busy and don't take the time I need.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home