post baby exercise

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

I started running again

I am running again and it feels soooo good! A few weeks after having the baby, I started running, but developed some heel pain. Well Miles is six weeks old tomorrow and I have no pain.

I was supposed to do a spinning class this morning, but we had a rough night and slept in instead. Since I haven't had any pains the last 3 or 4 days, I decided to run a couple miles. It felt great, so I kept going until I ran a little under 4.5 miles. I held a steady 10 min mile pace and was totally relaxed. We have a treadmill in the family room, so it will be nice to run while the kids are napping in the afternoons. I'm looking forward to having a little break in my day instead of doing chores at nap time. Running has always allowed me to clear my head, so I should be a happier mommy in the afternoons :-)

I'll keep you all posted about aches, pains, and bladder leaks - hopefully we don't get any of those! I'll have to share my bladder leaking story when I have more time :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home