Making progress
It has been another great week. I worked out every day of the week. I am so glad to be back into running. I am going to do a few longer runs this next week and then start running with some of my old running partners. I can't wait to get up on the incline again and run some of the trails on the mountain. Hopefully I will be up for that in about a week and a half!
I am finally fitting into some of my old clothes. Well I should say I can fit into almost all of them, however I'm not real comfortable. There are some of my baggier clothes that are very comfortable, but the clothes that fit nicely prepregnancy are still pretty tight around the bottom. My waist is down to 27.5 inches now. I just have a few little ways to go and it will be back to normal. I'm surprised at how quickly the skin is shrinking. All I can say is keep shrinking! I don't want any extras! I didn't get any stretch marks with either pregnancy, but I am starting to get some little purple veins. I need to do some research... I've been told it is from loosing the weight too quickly. If anyone has feedback for me on that one, I'd love to hear it. I hope they don't stay. I want my skin to look like it was... If it doesn't go away though, I'm happy I have two great kids :-) and will say it was worth a few purple veins.
Well that's how it's going. I plan on doing a long run tomorrow. By long run, I mean 6 or 7 miles right now... I know that's not long for most of you, but right now it is for me! Wish me luck. My goal is to run it all, even the big hills, and average a 10 min mile.
I am finally fitting into some of my old clothes. Well I should say I can fit into almost all of them, however I'm not real comfortable. There are some of my baggier clothes that are very comfortable, but the clothes that fit nicely prepregnancy are still pretty tight around the bottom. My waist is down to 27.5 inches now. I just have a few little ways to go and it will be back to normal. I'm surprised at how quickly the skin is shrinking. All I can say is keep shrinking! I don't want any extras! I didn't get any stretch marks with either pregnancy, but I am starting to get some little purple veins. I need to do some research... I've been told it is from loosing the weight too quickly. If anyone has feedback for me on that one, I'd love to hear it. I hope they don't stay. I want my skin to look like it was... If it doesn't go away though, I'm happy I have two great kids :-) and will say it was worth a few purple veins.
Well that's how it's going. I plan on doing a long run tomorrow. By long run, I mean 6 or 7 miles right now... I know that's not long for most of you, but right now it is for me! Wish me luck. My goal is to run it all, even the big hills, and average a 10 min mile.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home