post baby exercise

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

the "H" reminded me...

The "H" reminded me that I just had a baby a little over two months ago. Some of you may think I am talking about the husband, but I am actually talking about a different "H"
All my runner friends are familiar with what happens with running... Things get pushed down and you stay very regular. Well Sunday I did an eleven mile run and as was expected, I needed to use the potty afterward. Unfortunately, using the potty blew out my hemorrhoid. OUCH! I haven't had any problems since having the baby, but it is still there. I guess my body just had to remind me. My body felt great after my run, with the exception of my bottom. Not sure how I can prevent it from happening again, but it won't stop me from running.

I haven't posted recently, because things have been going on as expected. I have around 10 pounds to loose, less if I want to be at 135. I'm between a size 6 and 8 right now. My real goal is to get into my old clothes (size 4 & 6), regardless of my weight. I want to feel comfortable in my old clothes like I used to, before I was pregnant. It won't take too much longer.

I also registered for the half marathon on Labor Day. I set my expected time at 2:05, but my real goal is to run the entire race and feel good about myself. My baby will be a little over 3 months old at that point, so I think any time expectation is irrelevant. It's just great I'm getting out there so early after having the baby.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dear Scheri,
    This is usha Harsha's cousin.

    U can catch me at usha_vash@yahoo.com.

    Reviewed your blog. Good!!! great that u r losing weight. We have one and half year old son Abhinav.

    How is harsha, ella and miles? Hope all of them are fine.

    Convey my remembrance to harsha.

    Please keep in touch
    09940059235

    Usha Venkatesh

     

Post a Comment

<< Home