post baby exercise

Friday, May 18, 2007

Week Recap

What a great week! I had some awesome workouts and got to spend time with some great friends. Couldn't have asked for more. I think the cold finally won out though, since my run this morning was pretty stuffy. By the end of my run I had gotten really good at the farmer's nose blow. I was very tired and unmotivated this morning, something I need to work on. My club had the end of the year banquet last night, so I was out late and then we were trying to get some last minute packing done. It was midnight before I hit the hay and I am definitely paying for it today. I need at least 6.5 hours of sleep, more is better though.

Despite the lack of motivation and sleep this morning, my week was wonderful. We have a very busy week planned for next week, so I'll keep my fingers crossed that we find time to get our workouts in. I'm not even sure how it will all play out, so I don't know where to start with the planning. I'll just go with the flow and enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home