post baby exercise

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Taper week

Whew! The week before the garden 10 miler! I am trying to taper and take it easy. I am getting excited, since I get to run with Harsha. I was driven last week and now I am just excited about running it. I know I will come in under 1:25, which is 10 minutes off 2005 time. Then I was driven to be under 1:20, but now it doesn't seem to matter as much. I don't get many chances to run with Harsha, so I want to enjoy it and not worry overly much about my time. I know I can run well. I'll do the best I can and have fun doing it. We'll see how I feel after the race though... there is always the "if I did this instead..." If so, there is another race two weeks after this one that I can try harder at.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home