post baby exercise

Monday, September 25, 2006

Fall is here!

Fall is here! It is such a beautiful time of year, however it sure is cold in the morning. The last couple mornings when I ran, it was in the low thirties. That is nothing compared to winter, but it's a big change from summer! So many people I know are starting their 'break' from outside running now. I don't plan on taking any breaks, because that means I'll have more work to do in the spring, plus I'm still working on getting back into shape. I will admit I have a ways to go.

I am being a little pickier about my workouts these days though. I want to see results, so I'm not doing anything that isn't a challenge for me. I also have to add that I'm not working out with people I don't care for either! It sounds rude, however I've been working out with a few people I really don't care for. They are so into themselves and very competitive. I don't understand what they are doing comparing themselves to me, a lady who had a baby four months ago. I love a little competition, but at my age, 30, the only person I have to compete against is myself. I do the best I can and don't compare myself to others, because I know what I'm up against and it's not the same as other women I know.

Anyway, I've had a rough morning, so I'm ranting a little. I do have some good news though. I only have 5 lbs to lose!! My goal is to have those pounds gone by the end of October and keep them off! Hopefully I can start the holidays eating what I want guilt free. By that time, I'll be in a good groove, so my workouts won't seem inconvenient. Right now, partly because of the lack of sleep, my workouts seem harder to fit in. I really need to get into a good routine where the time to workout isn't hard to find. I know it will come as my baby gets a little older.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home