Slow progress, but still seeing progress
It's been a while since I've had time to post, however I am still working on the post baby body! It is getting there, but some days it doesn't seem fast enough! I have noticed a change in my hips, finally!! Of course that is the last part of my body to shrink down. I am comfortably wearing my size 6's now and can fit into my 4's, but tight around the bottom/hips.
I started lifting weights more the last couple of weeks. I felt like I wasn't seeing as much progress as I should. I am definitely getting stronger. Since I am stronger, I've been doing more squats and lunges, which I think is why I'm seeing my hips/bottom starting to shrink. I am also noticing more muscle tone in my arms, thank goodness. I love seeing muscle definition in my arms, so that is making me very happy. There is still some extra skin on different parts of my body, but that too is shrinking away. I'd love for it all to happen faster, but I know I need to be patient.
I am still runnig, doing spin classes, trying to swim and I did the Incline for the first time in over a year a few weeks back. I really didn't know what to expect, but my goal was to do it in 45 minutes. I did it in 40:37!! I am so great :-) Ok, I had to toot my own horn a little. I still have 10 minutes to shave off, but my training partners from last summer are proud too. It felt great getting back on the mountain. I really miss being up there every week, so I need to make an effort to do the Incline more often. It is hard to do during the week and I have some races coming up on the weekends... I guess between races. We'll see how it works out, but I need to do it!
I started lifting weights more the last couple of weeks. I felt like I wasn't seeing as much progress as I should. I am definitely getting stronger. Since I am stronger, I've been doing more squats and lunges, which I think is why I'm seeing my hips/bottom starting to shrink. I am also noticing more muscle tone in my arms, thank goodness. I love seeing muscle definition in my arms, so that is making me very happy. There is still some extra skin on different parts of my body, but that too is shrinking away. I'd love for it all to happen faster, but I know I need to be patient.
I am still runnig, doing spin classes, trying to swim and I did the Incline for the first time in over a year a few weeks back. I really didn't know what to expect, but my goal was to do it in 45 minutes. I did it in 40:37!! I am so great :-) Ok, I had to toot my own horn a little. I still have 10 minutes to shave off, but my training partners from last summer are proud too. It felt great getting back on the mountain. I really miss being up there every week, so I need to make an effort to do the Incline more often. It is hard to do during the week and I have some races coming up on the weekends... I guess between races. We'll see how it works out, but I need to do it!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home