How do I feel today?
Well this morning I woke up feeling alright. I thought I would have some muscle soreness, but it's not what I thought. My shoulders are sore and my right hip hurts, both of which were hurting during the run. Toward the end of the run when I was tired, my shoulders got very tense. It's just one of those things that happens to me when I'm tired... I work on it, but it doesn't always make a difference. I could tell I was tensing up and my posture was getting worse and worse as I got closer to the finish line. And my hip... not sure what is going on there. Around mile 9, it started to hurt, so that's when I walked. Overall, I'm very pleased. I was worried that I'd be very sore today, but it just seems to be a few aches and pains.
Up until mile 9, I was running around a 9:15 mm pace. The races I have planned over the next few months are much shorter than this one, so hopefully I can improve on my speed. I'll be working on that, along with losing the rest of this baby weight.
Up until mile 9, I was running around a 9:15 mm pace. The races I have planned over the next few months are much shorter than this one, so hopefully I can improve on my speed. I'll be working on that, along with losing the rest of this baby weight.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home