post baby exercise

Monday, October 02, 2006

Race 1 of the fall series

Yesterday was race one of four of the fall series races. It was so much fun! I kept a steady pace until I hit the water, which lasted about half a mile. There were spots where the water was up to my waste. I knew it would be tough to run in the water and it did kick my butt! I had a great time though.

The whole week was great. I started running with some old training friends from last year. I really missed them, so it was great catching up and running with people that are in a lot better shape than I am. It helped me push a little more than I had been doing. As I ran along, I was reminded of the great shape I was in last year and I am once again motivated to work toward that. I was definitely in a rut, so now I'm feeling like I am back!

As for my clothing, now I only have a couple pairs of pants and skirts that are a little too tight for my comfort. I'm still working on those last few pounds, but I am seeing my old body return. The skin is really starting to shrink away too. I hadn't seen any changes for a few weeks, but I am seeing changes now. There is very little left around my tummy and my hips/thighs are looking so much better. Still jiggly around my hips/thighs, but I'm working on that. I think my goal to have it all gone by the end of October is doable!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home