post baby exercise

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Sore legs

My bottom side is looking a little firmer. There is still some jiggling, but it is an improvement. My legs are pretty sore right now, but that only means I'm making progress... that's what I keep telling myself. I need to give them a rest. Saturday I did an 11 mile run, then 6 mile trail run on Sunday, then spinning on Monday, swimming yesterday and more trail running today.

The long run on Saturday was great. Our pace was around 9:20, which is training pace for my friend. It is a little faster than I am doing for a training run, so it was great to push myself. It did leave my legs a little sore though. I felt great all day after the run, but the following morning I was stiff. And since I made a commitment to meet a friend to do a trail run, I was out the door!

I am feeling pretty good lately. I will do a run tomorrow and another on Friday, then swim Saturday morning. I have the second fall series race coming up this Sunday. I have no idea how I will do. The rope climb is going to be an interesting experience. The rope is very small and the embankment is very steep. I'm excited about it. I won't be able to break any time records, of course, but I sure will enjoy myself. I plan on doing the series again next year, so that's when I will be running all out. Right now I am enjoying myself. It's nice not being exhausted after a race, but I won't let that become too much of a habit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home