post baby exercise

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Dr Appt tomorrow

Well I am happy to say I have a Dr appointment tomorrow. The thought of there being something seriously wrong with me was horrible! After all, I have all these races planned... just joking. I was seriously worried about my wonderful family. So I spent Wed - Fri looking online at all the things that could potentially be wrong with me, which of course is the worst thing to do. Then Saturday, Harsha and I looked at some other info that made me feel like there is . nothing wrong. I'll find out tomorrow, however now I think there is no problem.... we'll see.

We did take it easy today on our run though. I got to push a little on the hills, but I'm concentrating on my heart a lot. Hopefully I won't have to do that as much after my appt. It's one thing to monitor my zone and another to worry about fainting over when I'm running with my lady friends. Harsha had a great breakfast waiting for me when I got home, as always.

Anyway, it was another week of easy workouts. That is three in a row, counting the one week in California when I did nothing. Keeping my fingers crossed, tomorrow I can start doing more quality work outs again. I also had to fore go the St Patrick's 5K yesterday. Oh well. Now I plan on doing a club 5K that is a lot of fun - The tortoise and hare 5K. When I did it in 2005, my handicap was around 5:22. It might even be more this time around since I am older. When I did it in 2005, I finished in 27:21. I can blow that out of the water now, so it will be a lot of fun. I had only been running for 3.5 months when I did it in 2005 too. I have to give myself a lot of credit for that. I love comparing myself to my 2005 race results though, so I can see the progress I am making.

I'll check in tomorrow to say I am beyond healthy, I really hope!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home