post baby exercise

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Been so busy!

I've been so busy. A lot has been happening the last couple weeks. After the Rescue Run, I have some horrible upper back/shoulder/neck pain. I'm sure it was mainly because of the three times I almost fell down. And of course, carrying around two kids all the time just added to the tightness. So I did get a massage and it did wonders! I felt like brand new again!

I've been sticking to my exercise goals. Last week I did some speed work and my left hip started hurting. It has been going away and coming back again. After I ran the ADT half marathon, I had the same type of pain but in my right hip. I'm sure part of it has to do with my body getting back to normal, but I've also been doing a strength class that has us doing lots of lunges, squats, jumping jacks, etc. I think the class is triggering it. I need to strengthen my hips, but I'll have to take it easy during the class. I plan on doing upper body strength today. I was supposed to run tomorrow, but I think I should take a break. If I run tomorrow, I'll probably need to take a few days off and I want to run on Sunday with the ladies. I'm going to take a few days off from running and see how it feels Sat night. I may still need to cancel Sunday... we'll see how it goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home