post baby exercise

Monday, March 19, 2007

Good news!

The Dr's appt was great. My heart is all within normal ranges, thank goodness! The spikes are due to classic symptoms of sports induced asthma. So for the next couple weeks, when I am doing any hard runs I should use the inhaler. If that helps, all is great and I will continue using it. If it doesn't help, then she may refer me to a specialist. I got my tetanus shot, which I haven't gotten since high school. I will also be seeing a dermatologist to check out all my moles. Since I am 30, I need to get a base line exam. We looked at the larger ones and a few of the abnormal smaller ones, but nothing was out of the ordinary. It will be a good piece of mind to have the base line exam done.

So now I don't have to be so worried when I run... that week was brutal! I can worry about more important things like what I am going to eat when I'm done running, ha ha. Bring on the speed training! (and I really mean that since I haven't done any in a while)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home